Cannabis Regulatory Commission meeting in New Jersey
Where: Zoom meeting
When: Thursday, April 22, 2021 – 3:00 p.m.
The order in which the agenda items are called up may differ from the order given here. Unless otherwise stated, formal action can be taken on any of the items listed here.
To participate in the public comment portion of the meeting, you must register by sending an email to [email protected] with your full name and phone number. Please include … “April 22nd Meeting Public Commentary”In the subject line. A full name and phone number are required so that the CRC can identify and call the speakers during the meeting. Requests to speak for this meeting must be received by April 22nd at 12 noon. In order to accommodate as many speakers as possible, speakers are limited to 3 minutes.
The public can also send written comments to [email protected] before, during, or after the meeting. Please include … “April 22nd Meeting Public Commentary”In the subject line.
- Call to order
- Notice of the public meeting
- Chairman’s remarks
- Board meeting The Commission will discuss litigation and contract negotiations between agencies. The board meeting is expected to last 30 minutes.
- Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
- Annual meeting schedule
- Executive Director’s Report
- For discussion only: Preliminary Medical Cannabis Testing Standards for Laboratories per NJSA 24: 6I-19 Public comments on this agenda item will be accepted during the public comment period.
- Authorization of the Executive Director under NJSA 24: 6I-24 Conclusion of a memorandum of agreement with the Ministry of Health on behalf of the Commission on staff, technology and administrative support for the Commission.
- Department of Health approval under NJSA 24: 6I-24 provide background criminal checks and other functions on behalf of the Commission during the delegation of the Agency.
- Public like